Making sure things run smoothly.
Is the ground where you would like your marquee level? Even paved and tarmac surfaces rarely provide a perfect level base. Grass areas are going to be bumpy too and once walked on by several pairs of shoes it may soon become a muddy mess. At Time Marquees we present a range of marquee flooring options to solve these issues.
The weather, type of event and condition of the ground all affect what type of flooring you will require. We have over 20 years of experience to advise you on the right flooring for your event. We construct marquee flooring throughout Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey. We’re experts at constructing cassette flooring systems. These not only give a perfect sturdy level but also have the added bonuses of stopping waterlogging and aiding heat insulating to make your marquee feel warmer.
Marquee flooring options available
- Boarded flooring with steel sub frames for support – first class finish for an uneven ground
- Cassette flooring – creates a firm, level base using exterior grade plyboards
- Interlocking wood flooring
- Plastic event flooring – can be used on patios and concrete surfaces
- Carpets – available in a wide range of colours to coordinate with your marquee’s interior
- Matting – an alternative to protect your guests from getting muddy
We can also add a walkway leading up to the marquee to save ladies’ dresses from getting dirty – essential for wedding parties.